Canon Printer Setup – Download and Install Canon Drivers
Canon Printer Setup helps to make the printer working on printing multiple files. Printing technology has become prominent, and so Canon Printer can be the best choice. Canon Printer Setup is available for Windows as well as for Mac. It would be best if you connected the printer with your computer before you print anything.
Install Canon Printer Setup – For Windows
Within the following, steps install canon printer setup on your system,
- On your browser, go to www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- Hit the setup button.
- On the next page, type the printer model ID; otherwise, you can choose it from the list.
- Choose the region and select the operating system.
- Click on the setup button and click the download button.
Once the setup downloaded, install the Canon Printer Setup by double-tapping.
Why Canon Printer Setup ?
Canon Printer are bought from numerous people within the past several years due to its quality and price. It is affordable as well as a user-friendly device that can print multiple data files and pages within less time. The Canon Printer Setup is the essential part of canon software, similar to hardware. The Canon Printer Setup can be downloaded from the official website that further provide below features –
- Using Canon Printer Setup on your computer, you can connect your printer with a computer wirelessly.
- You can update the Canon Printer Setup anytime.
- It makes a user easy to work with printer function.
- Installing the Canon Printer Setup is the easiest process than connecting it through the wire.
- The multiple printing at one time is possible with Canon Printer Setup functions.
Download Canon Printer Setup on Mac –
- Open Mac browser such as safari and go to the official website of Canon Printer Setup.
- Through the product type, you can browse the printer.
- On the product type, you must click on office equipment and then hit the color image runner advance button.
- Now, select the product series and Canon Printer Setup printer model.
- Click on drivers & software.
- Here, click on the operating system and add your Mac device.
- On the next page, choose one of the suitable drivers for your OS device.
- Click the “I AGREE” button to accept the Canon Printer Setup download agreement.
- Click the Continue button and wait for the download.
On the downloaded Canon Printer Setup file, double click and start the installation.
How to install Canon printer driver on Mac?
To install Canon Printer Setup on your Mac, ensure that your Mac device is ready to install the setup. Follow the below steps,
- Open the downloaded Canon Printer Setup file, double-tap on it, and run the printer driver.
- Agree with terms and conditions, click continue, and then click on the install button.
- On the completion of the Canon Printer Setup installation, hit the CLOSE button.
- Go to the taskbar and open system preferences.
- Click on “printers and scanners.”
- Now, hit the “+” tab, then click on “IP” and submit the copier ID.
- Ensure that the protocol showing below the IP icon is on LPD (line printer daemon)
- Click on the USE tab and select the Canon Printer Setup software and hit OK.
- To configure the setting and verify the credentials, click on ADD and continue, respectively.
- The Canon Printer Setup is installed now.
How do I connect my Canon printer to my computer?
Download Canon Printer Setup and connect it to the computer in a wireless manner. the easiest and old method to connect the Canon printer to my computer is USB port connection used to link both. Follow below steps to connect your Canon printer setup to your computer device –
- At first, if your printer is on, turn it off.
- On your Canon Printer, insert the one end of the USB cable into a USB port, which is located on the connection panel.
- Plug another end of the USB cable to the computer USB port.
- Turn on the Canon Printer now.
- Open the computer and go to the start menu.
- Go to “Control Panel.”
- Hit the “Hardware and Sound” option.
- Now, click on the “Devices and Printers” button.
- Go to “Add a Printer,” click on “Local Printer” and then choose the printer port.
- On the driver window, click on the “Canon” printer.
- Choose the Canon Printer model and give a name to printer, then hit NEXT.
- Select the option of sharing the Canon Printer Setup on another device.
- Click NEXT and choose the printer as default.
- Click FINISH.
Install the Canon Printer Setup on your device and enjoy printing!