How to resolve Canon printer does not print the whole page error
Is your Canon printer not able to print the whole page of the required document? Frustrating!! Isn’t it?
Nevertheless, when there are tricks for you to get through this issue, there’s nothing for you to be worried about. Yes, you can get the issue fixed on your own by following the proper directions suggested ahead.
You may sometimes wonder how a reputed Canon printer can get into a problem like this. But as the matter of fact, it’s a machine, and a machine tends to faults now or later. To make it work like a pro for a longer duration, one needs to maintain it by taking care of the small errors and rectifying them then and there, updating printer drivers, cleaning the printer, not letting the printer ink dry up, and performing various other operations to keep your Canon printer away from any faults and errors.
Tackling Canon printer does not print the whole page error
You can overcome the error by using the appropriate methods discussed below:
Restart your Canon printer
Initiate the process by turning off your printer.
- Remove the printer’s power cord from the printer and the power source or the wall socket it is connected to.
- Then, wait for about a minute before reconnecting the power cord to the printer and the power source on the wall socket.
- Turn on your printer and wait until the printer goes idle.
- Now, select a document on your PC and try printing it out with the printer and check if it’s printing a whole page or not.
Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver
- Launch a Run box using the keyboard shortcut Windows key + R.
- In the space available, type Control Panel and click on the OK button.
- In the Control Panel menu, go to Programs and Features and click to open the Programs and Features window.
- There, navigate to locate your Canon printer and Right-click on it once you find it. Then click on Uninstall option.
- Now, restart your PC.
- Now get the accurate, updated drivers for your Canon printer model from Canon’s official website.
- Then, try to get a printout for a test print and check if the printer printed the whole page or not.
You can also download the driver from the reliable Driver updater tool providing you an automatic scanning of your PC for the corrupt or outdated driver and replace it with the updated one.
Check the printer preferences
- On your Windows search option, type Printer. You will see several search results. Click on Printers and Scanners.
- Then, select your printer from the available devices and click on Manage.
- Now, under Manage your Device click on the Printing Preferences option.
- Now, adjust the paper settings. First, make sure in the paper type field should have Plain Paper is selected.
- Meanwhile, in the Print Quality field set the quality to a Draft or Normal.
- Then, click on the OK button to save changes.
- At last, try to print a page of your choice to check if the whole page is printing.