Canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500 : Canon MG2500/ MG2520 Series Printer Setup
Mg2500 series Inkjet All-In-One is the best choice for quality photos and documents. Canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500 is the Canon support link to get you the latest printer drivers and software to set up your PIXMA MG2500 or MG2520. This multifunction is not the wireless printer, though best for users who can use a USB connection. Get to know how to set up your PIXMA MG2500 from the below instructions on this page.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 Series Printer Setup
- Go to Canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500.
- Tap “Set Up (Start Here).”
- Enter your PIXMA model – MG2520.
- Choose your country from the given list.
- Download option appears, click it.
- Select Save File on win-mg2500-1_1-ucd.exe.
- Run the mg2500 installer file.
- Connect a USB cable for the PIXMA model and your PC, laptop.
- The Canon MG2500 Printer Setup is completed.
What model is Canon MG2500?
Canon PIXMA MG2500 is a PIXMA MG2520 printer model. In general, the PIXMA MG2500 series has a few models like MG2522, MG7790, MG7780, MG7770, MG7766, and 24 models more.
Canon PIXMA MG2500/ MG2520 Printer Specifications & Functions
Printers from the Canon PIXMA MG2500 series are usually best for home printing. PIXMA MG2520 model can Print, Scan and Copy. It uses a Hi-Speed USB connection and suitable for small businesses. The print is available in color and black ink with Plain paper, Glossy paper, and Envelope compatibility. More features like Auto Power On, Special Filters, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, and others make Canon MG2500 special in the 2021 Canon printer list. Software for this series are available at canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500.
How do I download Canon PIXMA MG2500 without CD?
It simply means you’ve to visit the Canon printer support site to get the latest drivers for PIXMA MG2500. Follow the below instructions to avoid PIXMA CD setup installation;
Canon mg2500 Series Printer Driver Download –
- First of all, launch/open a device-compatible browser.
- Secondly, enter “canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500” in the search address bar.
- Press Enter key.
- You’ve automatically jumped to the Canon manufacture site. Here, select the “Set Up” option.
- Do you see an empty box? Fill “MG2520” on this box and click Go.
- You may or may not prompt to select your country. Therefore, ensure you follow this step carefully and choose the correct region as it helps in Canon IJ Printer registration.
- Navigate to the top right of the page, then check whether the correct OS is selected. Otherwise, choose manually, for example; windows.
- Click on the displayed “Download” tab.
- If prompt, select “Save” or “Save File” to download ij printer Full Driver & Software Package.
- Click “Run” to start MG2500 software installation.
SETTING UP CANON PIXMA MG2500 PRINTER MODEL
If you have the same query, “How do I set up my Canon MG2500,” then go through below mentioned instructions for windows setup and macOS setup.
How to install and setup PIXMA MG2500 for Windows
Choose what drivers you need to download, like full drivers & software or MP drivers. Steps for both types of software may vary. You can follow below given guidelines for hassle-free installation;
- Assemble your Canon PIXMA printer’s components and set up initial hardware.
- Make sure you already have a USB Cable.
- Go to canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500 site.
- Download and save win-mg2500-1_1-ucd.exe file for windows.
- Tap Run or double-click on the installer file. Click Next.
- See whether the full PIXMA printer software is on the list. Click Next.
- The license terms window prompt read all software conditions and select Yes.
- If a connection screen appears, select USB connection or skip the step.
- Wait for a few seconds as Canon drivers and software installed during this time.
- Once printer connection windows appear, plug in the USB cable to MG2520’s rear and connect the other side to your PC or Laptop USB port.
- The connection has been built successfully. Hence, open “Printers & Scanners” and add mg2500 or mg2520 to your Windows device list.
How to install and setup PIXMA MG2500 series Printer for Mac
PIXMA MG2500 series for Mac can be set up with these steps;
- Make sure your PIXMA MG2500 series printer is ready to adopt the installation process.
- On your mac browser, visit canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500 online portal.
- Enter your model name or select from the dropdown given list, for example, mg2520.
- Select macOS from the next download window.
- Click Download and continue with preferred options for your macOS version.
- Double-click on the mac-mg2500-1_4_1-mcd.dmg installer file.
- Click Start or Setup and tap continue twice.
- Enter mac admin ID password when prompt in mg2500 installation screen.
- Click “I Agree” on the software license agreement screen.
- Tap on “Install” and wait for the printer connection screen appearance.
- Eventually, connect the mg2500 printer and your PC, Laptop using a USB cable.
- Add your PIXMA mg2500 to your mac device list to finish the setup.
Canon.com/ijsetup/mg2500 will also offer you online manuals and troubleshooting solutions for your specific model of the mg2500 series. You can additionally get Canon printer support at this site or ij.start.canon.